Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Awesome vs Marvelous !!

hey guys... hurmm, today is a phantastic day you know... I don't know why but kat skolaa asyik maen jer.. huhu.. x buat pape pon.. hurm...

To blog,
      I wonder what I want to do after this... 'Last Year Holiday' was very nearly and I still didn't plan what to do on holiday... Should I work? or have a family trip? even sleep? -___-"   oouuhh, I think I will choose to work BUT I want to work with who? huuuh!!!?... Maybe I will think twice... maybe trice... about this... -__-"

                                                                  
                                                      IT'S KRK !!!



KRK bowling contest is nearly but I still don't have any money... All my friend every single second is always asking me "Pegi maen boling x? Pegi laa... Pegi laa" huh, GUYS!!! It's hard to say but I don't want to disappointed you all!!! Its RM20 yaa!!? aq xsuke bebohong but I can't say yes 4 that questions... Right now, I'm still looking, finding, saving some MONEY.. aq x nak menyusahkan mak ayah aq... I have 2 do this alone... but now... I only have RM5... hahaha!!! gelak laa!!! esok last skool.. pastu cuti.. camne aq nak kumpol lg? contest ari.. isnin... kout... nta ari ape ntaa... hurmm...

so... thiz 4 today... I hope Ican solve thiz AMAZING problem.... stay cool... hate typing..

No comments:

Post a Comment