Friday, April 15, 2011

OMG! Last take to MRSM... :'(

Khairul Izad Hafizi bin Mohd Izaz

Hey funky, silent, chubby, caring, awesome readers...! I think only this time that my post been short... lol. Anyways, see this pic... Know him? well, see me? Haha, that my friend laa... lol. And why him? Why not Park Jun Ming? Taeyang ? Haha... so, this my friend... He will go to MRSM.. Hurm... (upset)... What I can't accept this coz it's last take... We just have a great time.. Being a Usahawan.. But now.. One ALP has gone... (Tuka sekola jer!!!) He's great friends... Always make me smile and... burrrppp.. lol. Hang out with me... Awesome.. But now... Where I can get this friend anymore? Hurmm.. but Izad.. Pergilah MRSM tue... Tak ramai yang boleh dapat peluang macam kau ni.. Siap boleh tukar tempat lagi tu.. Huhu.. Belajar lah sampai berjaya.. Jangan lah hampakan harapan ayah... (wow, aku harap aku bukan FAKE).. My last says is... Please don't forget me... I'll never forget you.. Just don't be like Az and Ri... They totally sucks...

Good bye friends, thanks for everything... From first meet, until now... cuti nanti jumpa laa... Haha

Hate typing...

No comments:

Post a Comment