Friday, November 26, 2010

2 situation.. 2 Problem...

KUIZ PELANCONGAN... Do I have to go? or no? Belong to you... But why this become a issue do I have to go or not... I don't know.. maybe this problem..

Situation 1
Gloomy Friday, sharp on the date of 12 Nov... It's was  a Canteen Day.. Wowzuuss... I wait for Acap about  his 'kuiz pelancongan' with 20 other friends... He offer me to went with him... So, I will... Happily, happily and happily...
Prob 1
At school library, there was an un accident... I don't want to tell you my readers.. After that.. huu, I don't know who's fault about that... After that.. I feel like, fell like don't want to go kp...

Situation 2
I came to Acap house.. Mmm, maybe Tuesday, not remember... Just watching him studying kp.. his mom say... say... (I wont tell you either)... And I feel I want to go kp back... All has been fine.. Good.. UNTILL!!!!......
Prob 2
Some guy... *name and address are secret ... Has massage me about kp.. He always ask why, why, why, and why.... After that.. Suddenly, he mad on me... I dont know why... And that probably make me dont want to go kp again... WHY WHEN I WANT TO GO, THERE MUST BE SOMEONE MAKE A SHIT ON ME!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HA?! DO I DESTROY YOU LIFE?! GO TO HELL WITH ALL YOU PROBLEM!!!

Then.. Acap call me, and I forget what he say but it make me want to go back... seriously, want!

Thanks for da read, readers... Hate typing... Hate that people! GTH!!

2 comments: