Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary !

Muke yang penuh sensasi... =="

To: En. Kamal Bahri bin Kamarudin. (10 May 2011)
Selamat Menyambut Ulangtahun yang ke... ke... ke...berape yek? Saya tahu tapi malas nak sebut.. haha, secret lorh... Semoga sihat selalu dan murah rezeki... (makin tua...) You're the best teacher that I have since I was in form 1 :)
Sincerely from : Azharul Azhar

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers! On top of that was not my stories.. (Nak wish jer...) So, I'm still didn't have any interesting stories... But, I upset right now... I guess you didn't have to answer or ask... Hurmm, I'm still didn't happy with BI exam.. :'( Why this happening to me? Why I can't know that Section B was easy and fun to write it? Oh s***... I want only more 10 minutes to write perfectly an essay... OMG! OMG.. I can't type anymore... My tears have flowed from the eyes..

Bye.. Thanks for read this weird post.. (kejap2 happy kejap2 sad, cepuk lak karang).. Hate typing...



No comments:

Post a Comment