Monday, May 9, 2011

Boring Post...

WEEEEHHHH!!!!! SUDAH 3 MINGGU TIDAK UPDATE INI BLOG.. KENAPE WEH...


Begitulah ceritenye.. haha, entah lah. Aku pun takde apa-apa news yang hot pun nak diceritakan.. Maklumlah, blog aku nie cuma update seminggi sekali je..

Hey guys! Hey readers! Hey stalkers! (haha, bru nak intro)... This week is my mid-year exam. I'm having it with all my beloved and weird friends.. OMG, this exam take a month? Yes, 3 weeks.. Hurrmm, now I know how feels being a form 4 student. (aku tak pernah perasan pun yang aku dah form4.. haha, lol), So, I'm still lazy to study.. Why ha?

Now, I have a conflict with Usahawan.. haha, not serious laa.. We're want to... ehem.. secret actually.. Hahaha! sorry.. But just wanna say.. THANKS TO ALL JUMBOIN STUFF THAT WORK 4 DAYS ALONG A NATIONAL NETBALL COMPETITION HELD AT SMK SYED MASHOR... That's was very unforgettable memories.. AND funny moment that Azmani.. Hahaha! I can't talk anymore.. I'm still can't stop laughing about it.. Hahahhaa!

Hurmm, I think that's all I want to say... Ouh, why I post this in BI? Hahaha! I have a BI exam on Tuesday.. haha, practice2.. Thanks readers for read.. See you next week.. Maybe tomorrow.. haha, Hate typing...

No comments:

Post a Comment